- immediate feedback and results - unit tests and mock exams
- ‘bite-sized’ units of 20-30 minutes
- easy navigation and attractive graphics
- extension activities via links and videos
These courses have been specifically designed for AIM approved centres and support the delivery of AIM qualifications.
Free study skills courses
We have a free package of support materials for AIM Access to HE centres to improve engagement and enhance the student learning journey.
- Research and Referencing
- IT for Academic Study
- Producing a Written Assignment
- Progression Skills
- Preparing for a Controlled Assessment
- Presentation Skills
Included in the package are a number of formative assessment tools to check learning and understanding. This includes multiple choice questions, drag and drops, embedded videos and more. Tutors can log in and check a student’s progress and gauge their understanding.
Find out more by emailing Tim.Cook@aim-group.org.uk
Free non-accredited courses
We also have a number of courses that are available free to any centre (not just AIM approved centres). These courses are shown below and are non-accredited.
Find out more
For more information about AIM eLearning please get in touch