Meet the AIM team UK roadshow
23 December 2019
AIM is running a series of support and networking events across the country and would like to meet with as many AIM centres as possible.
You will have the opportunity to meet your Business Development Lead, your Centre Lead, a Customer Experience Advisor and an EV representative and find out about latest developments or just top up your knowledge on the Portal.
We'd love to see you.
Mon 9 March 2020
Tue 10 March 2020
Wed 11 March 2020
Thur 12 March 2020
AIM Qualifications and Assessment Group
National Council for Voluntary Organisations (NCVO)
We know that not everyone will want to stay for the full day so you can book onto as many sessions as you want. Just select the session time when you go through to the Eventbrite booking form.
10.00 - 11.30 am: Business development and support
Our Business Engagement team provide personalised advice and planning support to help you get the best outcomes for your projects and services, and for your students, staff/learners.
- Colleges; this might include working with Vice Principals and programme area managers to support progression and improve retention through designing flexible programmes
- Schools; working with SEND learners or education providers looking for alternative provision using foundation learning (such as our AIMVOC Employability, and Personal Social Development quals)
- Organisations looking to turn their training programmes into a value added offer that meets high quality standards. The AIMINVESTING IN YOUR FUTURE kitemark can be a way to develop a business case for accreditation
Make sure your organisation is getting the most from AIM by attending this friendly, informal workshop.
12 noon - 1.00 pm: Delivering quality qualifications
- Qualification handbooks - the tools required to deliver AIM Qualifications
- Accessing support from AIM
- Quality assurance: how we quality assure our qualifications and what that means for centres
2.00 - 3.30 pm: Portal advice and support
This session will cover the basic administration tasks which can be carried out on Quartz portal, these will include:
- Logging on and changing passwords
- What roles are available and what each of their functions are
- Register learners
- Find, review and make changes to registrations
- Learner history
- Downloading, completing and submitting Recommendation for Award of Credit (ERAC)
- Direct Entry of Result (claiming without an ERAC)
- Scheduling learners for examinations (if required by attendees)
- Documents and reports